Feb 6, 2015

FREE COMICS FRIDAY: Gecko Kisses x LBCExpo

Today is Free Comics Friday for February 2015 which means sequential art will be posted here today. Below is the first diary style comic in some time. For your viewing,

The above illustrations were based off pictures taken on a trip out of the country. Traveling is always a great opportunity for sketching for myself but most sketches on this trip were of people. This was more a story about the environment. Thank you for clicking on this month's story.

I will have a table at this month's Long Beach Comic Expo. Evan Spears will be joining me once again. Look for The Shadow People to make their Long Beach debut. Looking forward to the con.

Regarding past months that I've missed, I will be catching up. Quality over quantity and all that. See you soon, Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment