Oct 31, 2013

FREE COMICS FRIDAY: !! + Comikaze + LBCHC


Free Comics Friday comes early for November: a very busy month. November houses Comikaze, Long Beach Comic & Horror Con, Division 9's Dia De Los Muertos celebration, and a possible signing in between.

Click below to read this months comic, get updated on events, and leave a comment.


This month's story is actually art that was made for an animation project that was never completed. Fortunately the art lent itself to the motionless medium and I was able to fashion a short story out of it.

CONVENTIONS
This month I'll be tabling with Evan Spears alongside the artwork of Sheika Lugtu during conventions Comikaze and Long Beach Comic and Horror Con. I'm conducting Dark Mouse scavenger hunts at both events but I'm very excited about these two events as they will act as convention debuts for I USED TO KNOW DARK MOUSE.

I am very proud of the new Dark Mouse book. If you've read the book or you pick it up this weekend please let me know what you thought. Stop by our Artist Alley tables at Comikaze for a visit: tables AA1115 and AA1116.

Click the links below to find out more on tickets and access to the cons.

Comikaze Nov 1-3
Long Beach Comic & Horror Con Nov 23-24

SIGNINGS
I'm working on establishing a date for a signing in the Inland Empire for I USED TO KNOW DARK MOUSE. Stay tuned for more details.

DIA DE LOS MUERTOS
I am saddened that I won't again be able to participate in this year's Division 9 Gallery Dia De Los Muertos celebration. If you're in the Riverside area this weekend please stop by the downtown area. You will be glad you did.

This month is very exciting and very busy. Unfortunately this page has become a once a month spot to update for me. For more current updates of my activities and art, please follow me on instagram and tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment