Jan 4, 2013

Free Comics Friday + 2013

Today is the first Friday of 2013. I present the next chapter of End Ever:
Make sure to read the first installment of End Ever here if you haven't already.

Hello, 2013. It's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Nathaniel and I'd like to get off on the right foot. I'm here to drop off my free comic. What? Oh! Well, every first Friday of the month I upload a free-to-read comic on the internet. I call it Free Comics Friday.

It's not always one serial story that people can follow from month to month but there is always something cool each month. I create/write/draw both stand-alone and continuing stories in different styles about different subject matter and use the first Friday comic as my outlet for them. This has helped me create art and release it into the World Wild Web consistently each month.

Make sure to check the other things I do here, 2013. I attend some comics/pop culture conventions throughout the year and I post pictures of the cool people I meet that visit my table. I make art with lots of friends and eat food with people. I draw storyboards, album covers, commissions, logos, and anything else I can make with a pen and paper.

Anyways, 2013, it's really nice to meet you. I can't wait to learn more about you.

3 comments: