Nov 2, 2012

LBCC + Free Comics Friday: Dark Mouse No. 6

It's autumn once again and that means it's time for the Long Beach Comic Con. Gonna rock that thing this weekend like nobody's business with Dark Mouse mini-comics, shirts, 140 comics, Burn Issue comics, buttons, prints, and sketches all weekend.

Excited?

Get double excited: it's Free Comics Friday, guys. That means I've got free comics for you. Ready? Ladies and gentlemen, I present the ongoing tale of Drake Sumo:

Did you notice the super sweet cover and flash-back sequence drawn by the wreckeriest of parties, Evan Spears? The homie and I have been working conventions for a while now and we're starting to collaborate a lot more. Needless to say, I was excited when he sent me the artwork for Dark Mouse. I know you will dig it as much as I did and do. Stay tuned to see what lies in Drake's surely troubled future.

If you're wondering where End Ever is, that's returning in the coming months as well.

Follow me on the Twitters and Instagrams to see cool things from the convention if you can't make it. Remember to follow BOTH my table-mates if you haven't already: Sheika @OMGcow Lugtu and Evan @erspears Spears.

I'll see you in Long Beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment