Jul 6, 2012

Free Comics Friday: Emoji Comics + Riverside Artswalk

Hi, Internet. We haven't had a serious talk in so long. Let's make our most half-assed attempt at that now, shall we?

First and firstmost, today is the FIRST Friday of the month. THAT means it's Free Comics Friday! THAT means that I make a comic however I like and release for free all over your internet ass. Please, for your consideration I present to you, Emoji Comics:

Open publication - Free publishing - More art

These are some of the comics/images/art I've been able to assemble using the Emoji App on my iPod. It's a collection of short jokes based on the characters/hieroglyphs so the imagery is pretty crucial. Hopefully it isn't super blurry. Let me know.

I really enjoy the little characters (so does the world clearly) and am compelled to paint them lately. As is evident by this most recent (last night) of Riverside Artwalks:
Here's Nick Bahula and Ray Argumedo of Collaboration X fame walking the walk.
Nick took this shot of me showing up late and painting a bit.
He also took this one where I appear to be doing some sort of Live-Painting dance ritual. One can only speculate.
I hope you enjoy the comics. Make sure to leave some feedback and I'd love to see what you do with your Emoji!

Stay up, Internet.



No comments:

Post a Comment