Jun 9, 2012

Riverside Artwalk + The Beat Swap Meet

Last Thursday (first Thursday of the month) was the Riverside Artwalk and as luck would have it, I was able to live-paint (or paint in front of people) with fellow artists Ray Argumedo and Nick Bahula. Also, visit our artist collective, Collaboration X, Facebook page (I'm in a collective? sweet!).

But MOSTLY, check out these process pics of Nick, Ray, and I getting down in downtown taken by Kimberly Johnson (her tumblr) and Nick ('cause what doesn't that guy do?).
Bonus! - CX member Rick Rodriguez paints above center!
The painting as it stands today. Ray painted a cardinal.
Nick painted an owl. I stole Jeff Soto's bird.
 Bonus Video! - Ray gets interviewed by SOON Media Group.
Raymond Argumedo : Freelance Artist - The SOON Artist Series from SOON Media Group on Vimeo.

Alright, LA. Here I come. I'm rolling into Chinatown this Sunday for the Beat Swap Meet and so help me I'm gonna paint the shit out of some speaker boxes. Bring a can of food to get in free.
 Sunday June 10, 2012
12p - 6p

There's gonna be big trouble in little Chinatown.

No comments:

Post a Comment