Oct 28, 2011

Long Beach Comic Convention (+ Horror!) 2011

Totally gonna be at Comic Con in Long Beach this weekend. Visit Evan Spears and I. Visit us at the panel Writing Comic Books With Twitter as well. We'll be chatting with Sheika Lugtu, Dale Wilson, and Karl Altstaetter. I've got new shirts. I've got 140 issue #4. We've got prizes to give out at the panel (Sunday at 4 in room 103 B). I've got art in two shows in LA: Soundbite Studios on Friday and KGB Gallery the SAME NIGHT! It's been a busy week. My new mini-comic DARK MOUSE is available in HALLOWEEN GREEN! Super limited. Super sleazy. Get it. Be ready for DARK MOUSE, Long Beach!
Also, totally helped assemble the haunted house at the Teen Center in Fontana. Visit them as they'll be open each night this weekend AND Monday! Totally gonna crap your pants.
Note to self: stop saying "totally."

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment