May 27, 2011

Blue Diamonds, Zombies, and Sat Fest

It's been a long, busy week. Mostly hanging things in Riverside. Made lots of drawings and one is a print, Kai of the Living Dead,...
available tomorrow at Blue Diamond Comics in Las Vegas. Each an original since I'll be supplying ink to them individually. Shout out to the lovely Kaileah Lani. I'll be at Blue Diamond signing and selling 140, The Burn Issue, and all my prints from 11a-2p. Gonna try to beat that holiday traffic. Here's a more other drawing for good measure:
That one was done for Saturation Fest, which is where I was hanging paintings and such. Go see it this weekend on Mission Inn Ave in Downtown Riverside and send me a pic since I won't be in town before it gets tagged up (please).

The Sat Fest staff worked their asses off to put on a group exhibition that is worth the viewing.

Bring it on, Vegas. Don't wait up, I.E.

And don't forget...

1 comment:

  1. Hey bro it's Lou, artist for the Blackjack slappers, I wanted to see your show tomorrow so hopefully I get to stop if even for a little bit man good luck and keep in touch, hit me up at blackjackslapper@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete