Apr 7, 2011

Wizard World Anaheim 2011

Evenin' ladies and gents. Hope all is well in the land of web. Wizard World Anaheim fast approaches with their start date of April 29 and I'm posting because I was clued in to the pros and cons of printing "con-exclusives" (I really wasn't but I've gone ahead and done it anyway). I've created a WWA limited edition issue #1 of my comic: 140. Essentially, it's the first issue with a limited edition cover. Feast your eyes (or take small portions so there's plenty to go 'round):

Special shout out to Randy for always helping a brother out, just like Shaft. The numbers of these are SUPER limited because I don't want to end up with a ton of site-specific comics at my house. Speaking of numbers, I'll be at Booth 1912 in Artist Alley (which takes up a good chunk of the floor space). Here's a map:

Here's a more better map:

That's all for now. For those who are too lazy to check old posts for events/appearances/shows/placesofmebeing, I've got you:

Tuesday Nights LA-April 19
Soundbite Studios-April 23
Long Beach Comic Expo-April 23
Anaheim Wizard World Comic Con-April 29, 30, May 1

More info on things as stuff happens. Stay awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment