Sep 13, 2010

Dinosaurs and Tarantulas

Drew some stuff this weekend and saw some dinosaurs. That's pretty much all you need to know.
Drew some fellow Mexicans at El Pollo Loco where they were eating and working.
Then a comic about squealing.
Went to the LA County Fair. Five bucks after five Wednesday through Friday. Be there.
They've got penis-style corn dogs.
And horse-sized grills.
And horses.
And Dinosaurs combined with terrible Jurassic Park rip-offs?...Awesome!
Uh-oh, the dinosaurs broke free and broke some windows.
Good thing we've got guns.



Similat and "It is hook-like..." C'mon, guys. I guess spelling errors come with every rip-off.
Poor guy. The Nemo of tyrant lizards.
Fuck yeah. Allosaurus: named so because All o' saurs bow to him.
Giant-eyed baby dino.



This fucking tarantula was crossing Sierra Ave when I was driving up it near the creek. I almost hit the fucker. I say hit instead of smashed because I he was that big. At least 5 to 6 inch diameter with the legs. Saw another one on the way back. Wasn't bothering with taking pics of that guy. They were probably swarming my car by that point. Fucking ay, Grant Morrison.

No comments:

Post a Comment