Aug 26, 2010

This Saturday I'm Gonna Do LA So Hard...

More specifically: Inglewood and Downtown LA in that order. Starting at 10 am is the Indy Comic and Art Expo that you should all attend if you like great artists and/or comics that are underrepresented.
Other than that? Ah, yes. Promptly at 9pm I'll be painting, live, or live-painting, at the Cannibal Flower show (tenth anniversary, kids) in downtown, LA. Here's a pic from their last show I was a part of:As I understand it, that's the resident DJ Mr. Onederful posing in front of my piece "I'm A Poet And You Knoet." This time I get to do it live and you'll be able to witness Saturday night at 9pm. New location apparently:

120 N. Santa Fe Ave.
Los Angeles, Ca. - off of 1st Street

Be there. Or don't. But then you won't get my stickers/shirts/art from my hand. My sexy, sexy hand. See you Saturday, LA.

No comments:

Post a Comment