Jul 6, 2010

Social Media and Painting Our Underground

Last week I was invited to a Social Media Day and not being entirely sure what that was I took my leave to attend rolling with a one JKeenV. Turns out it was a networking and social gathering in the clever guise of a charity event organized by my good friends at The Rainmaker Network and Unicorn Press-good people these folks. I bought a shirt to help the cause which I'll be rocking at the next charity event this Friday. The whole experience made me feel like I should be tweeting a lot more.

Yes, that's a money tree in the background.



A "Scott" asked Josh to draw on his shirt and being the only two artists in attendance we went into collaboration mode. Scott didn't hate the work so that was a success.

Working on some paintings for Friday the day of Painting Our Way to Scholarships. Half of all my art sales will be going to the charity of the evening so come packing money and leave packing art. Also, working on some pieces for Out From Underground. Turns out that's the Comic Con weekend so parties should be cracking. Stay tuned...

Buckwild Art Gallery from Nathaniel Osollo on Vimeo.


Division 9 Gallery-Cosme Cordova from Nathaniel Osollo on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment