Jul 29, 2010

PLAY house

Been working through my funemployment by applying to all kinds of crappy/great jobs and getting nothing back. Same story as when I had a crappy job. So I keep on drawing the good draw and drawing what I saw. Getting lots of cool ideas. Submitted to the Youtube Biennial competition. Scope le vid here.

Other than that, submitted work to the worlds best ever. I'll treat you tomorrow with the pieces in there. I'm starting to forget the stuff I do unless I post it here. Must be more diligent. Drawing like crazy in my sketchbook and getting some potentially ill ideas for comics. Gonna work on a pilot for a viral web series. Ideas for some daily drawing blog, joint show, and blue bird comics...
More solid ideas/events revolve around the Slum Circus Independent Comics and Art show on August 28. Public speaking on Aug 5 and a show in Pomo at the same time. I smell a sitcom.
The public speaking has to do with this housing planner (I may be wrong on the title) Miguel and the idea he had to bring the public into the process of public planning. Don't know if this is the most direct route to go but hey let's give it a shot. I'm participating with one C. Schutten and she's nice enough to put up with me so there's some cool people involved. So far, I've drawn a house.

Show up to the Riverside Art Council's gallery in Riverside off of Central to listen to me talk the talk of the artwalk...Hey, I'm alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment